Tuesday, May 3, 2016

fundamental constructs

Yes I would like to watch video on the Web for hours and hours a day ... while doing other things. In this regard I think Google Glass makes a ton of sense. (Running power tools? Practice, practice, practice.) (A compact player with a great stand and great batter would also make sense.)

I am having a problem with audio volume on my laptop. Fairly often I can't get enough volume to hear the sound track. This is a blatant design failure and can only be attributed to negligence. Our products should not have such shortcomings.

The beefs go on and on. My video is hanging up right now. I think I would attribute this to having multiple open tabs, but so what? This is engineering stupidity: not incompetence, but a failure to do what should be done. Well, OK, that's a form of incompetence. It doesn't matter! If you aren't up to the job, at least don't claim to be miracle workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment